Monday, June 23, 2008

i <3 nyc


There's always something going on in New York. Well... DUH (it's the city that doesn't sleep, right?)

For me to actually think it's awesome, you have to tag on one of my favorite words in the English language - FREE. Just this week, I know where to go for a free haircut (actually, 2 places), free concerts - Coldplay & Maroon 5, free parties, free drinks, free seminars... and a bevy of other free activities. Trouble is... I can't really make it to much because I need to get home before it gets dark and scary coz I really live Jersey City. *sigh*

So, I'm crossing my fingers and wishing on falling stars *that I'm sure are up there somewhere beyond the smoggy haze of pollution and glare of city lights* that I want to be able to afford living here.

No comments: